Bring out the best in all you see with Transitions® lenses, which constantly adapt to changing light. With Transitions®, your life appears more rich and more brilliant.
Transitions® lenses are available on nearly every frame we carry and can be added with most prescriptions. Best of all, these lenses block 100% of UVA/UVB light.
Use this chart to compare the available Transitions® lenses, and be sure to ask your America's Best optometrist which Transitions lenses are right for you!
Transitions® Signature™ lenses have Chromea7™ technology, which allows the lenses to be more responsive to both direct and indirect sunlight.
Indoors your lenses will be as clear as a normal lens and outdoors, they'll darken just enough to enhance your visual experience.
- Those who want clear lenses inside, while still enjoying adaptive technology outdoors
- Those who enjoy spending time both indoors and outdoors
- Those who currently have regular, clear lenses in their glasses and are new to Transitions lenses
If you're looking for extra protection from light outdoors, indoors and in the car, Transitions® XTRActive® lenses are a smart choice.
These Transitions lenses activate behind a car’s windshield by reacting to visible light. They also feature a subtle level of tint while indoors to protect your eyes from the harshness of indoor light.
A great choice for:
- Those interested in protecting their eyes from all kinds of light, both inside and out
- Those who move frequently between indoors and outdoors
- Those who want a lens that will activate behind the car windshield
Even in the brightest glare, Transitions® Vantage™ lenses provide you with crisper, sharper vision outside. These lenses adjust to the changing light conditions outside, and polarize as they darken.
- Those who value a brilliant and vivid visual experiences
- Those who enjoy spending more time outdoors and are interested in lenses that adapt for outdoor activities
- Those interested in breakthrough technology
Transitions, the swirl and XTRActive are registered trademarks and Chromea7, Transitions Signature, Transitions Adaptive Lenses, and Vantage are trademarks of Transitions Optical, Inc. ©2014 Transitions Optical, Inc. Photochromic and polarization performance are influenced by temperature, UV exposure and lens material.