Certain types of sunlight can wreak havoc on your eyes.
UVA and UVB rays, along with high-energy visible light, are believed to play a part in macular degeneration, one of the major causes of vision loss in the US for people over 60. Coppertone Polarized Lenses block 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays and offer 160% more protection from HEV light than ordinary sunglass lenses.
Ultraviolet A &
High-Energy Visible Light (HEV) /
- Considered a major cause of cataracts, eyelid cancers and certain skin cancers
|Recent eye research has implicated HEV light as a contributor to the development of cataracts and other serious eye issues.|
For Everything Outdoors
- Bright reflections off shiny surfaces like snow or vehicles can subject eyes your eyes to nearly 12x more light than you need to see.
- This may cause irritation and discomfort, and can also be a dangerous distraction to drivers.
- Glare has also been attributed to developing headaches, including migraines.
- Coppertone lenses are polarized and eliminate 97% or more of reflected blinding glare.
Tough & Durable
- Coppertone Polarized Lenses provide up to 10x the impact-resistance of ordinary sunglass lenses – they are virtually unbreakable!
- Coppertone Polarized Lenses are up to 4x more scratch-resistant than ordinary sunglass lenses.
Fashion & Comfort
- Coppertone Polarized Lenses are lightweight and thing for a more comfortable wearing experience.
- Exclusive gray and brown Coppertone lenses provide protection and crisp, natural views.